Escape double quote character in XML
The characters that are common which want to be escaped in XML, starting with double quotes,
- double quotes (“) are escaped to "
- ampersand (&) is escaped to &
- single quotes (‘) are escaped to '
- less than (<) is escaped to <
- greater than (>) is escaped to >
To escape double character in xml:
- Use an XML API – the available are enough for just about every modern programming platform in entity.
- An XML APIs can handle the things like this for users automatically, then making it a harder to go wrong that except we writing an XML API by ourself.