How to Get Backup of Office 365 Mailboxes?

Searching on the web, I found an Office 365 backup and Restore tool which seems very helpful and secure to get backup of my Office 365 Mailboxes. It is also providing an option to create and run multiple jobs at a time. One can also schedule Incremental backup (periodically). This tool has all the features which do I need. But instead of this tool, I want to check out some other Office 365 backup tools as well. So please suggest me.

Asked on November 22, 2019 in Database.
Add Comment

• 3 Answer(s)

To backup Office 365 Mailboxes, you will need to configure an email client,  download Office 365 Backup Software which is available for all version of window, this utility allows you to perform backup task when you would like to backup Mailbox, this utility also providing additional filter option which allow you o backup selective emails with particular subject.

Answered on November 22, 2019.
    Add Comment

I would like to recommend Office 365 Backup for Mac tool to export Office 365 data to PST, MBOX, EML file format and many more. The free trial version of the software is also available for users by which they can test the tool’s efficiency in its trial run. Users can take mailbox backup smoothly with Admin account credentials. This Utility has extra ability to restore pst data to Office 365 by selective date range and supports the latest versions of the Mac Operating System too.

Answered on December 2, 2019.
    Add Comment

You should try the CubexSoft Office 365 Backup tool to perform this backup process as this provides all options through which one can transfer all data into the desired format of files. It can process Office 365 data and save them into PDF, PST, MBOX, and other various file formats. You can utilize this software to transfer data from one Office 365 account to another account of the same or other web-based apps directly and safely.

Answered on December 3, 2019.
    Add Comment

• Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.