Which is best tool for Office 365 tenant to tenant Migration?
Office 365 tenant to tenant migration is getting fame everywhere. It can be achieved via native solutions which include lengthy procedures and involve execution of complex codes. The third party tool like EdbMails Office 365 Migration makes the migration process very simpler and easier than the native solution.
Office 365 tenant to tenant migration is essential during mergers and acquisitions. When organizations which are depending on Office 365 planning to merge as per the business requirement, then all the information need to move from tenant to tenant. EdbMails Office 365 migration tool fulfills this requirement in time.
EdbMails ensures the safe and secure migration of all the data from Office 365 to Office 365. It supports incremental migration upon consecutive migration on same system. The tool automatically sets impersonation rights for source and destination tenants. It automatically maps mailboxes between source and destination tenants. The software allows you to create mailboxes on destination server automatically.
The tool provides a ‘Free Trial’ version which allows the migration of 30 items from each and every folder between the tenants.
Get complete Office 365 tenant migration, with the help of third party application you can easily migrate bulk email from office 365 account to various webmail account, on the basis of my experience I would like to suggest Office 365 backup tool This error-free tool is capable to backup your email from your Office 365 account in proper file format without losing a bit of information from your existing data.
- Allows user to Securely migrate Office365 to different webmail account.
- Freedom to save backup data into the different saving options
- Protect Office 365 email from lost, and recover lost email quickly without any manipulation in original data.
- Ability to backup deleted emails into the different file formats such as PST, EMLX, HTML, MBOX, EML, PDF, DOC, etc.
- 100% protection for data during the backup process.